What is your way of handling a conflict between you and your partner or another person (the other).
- Compromising by finding a middle ground with the other
- Avoiding by sidestepping, postponing or simply withdrawing from the other.
- Competing by pursing your own concern at the other expense.
- Accommodating by neglecting your needs in order to please the other.
- Collaborating by exploring the disagreement to learn from the other's insights and work on solving the problem and try to avoid future similar conflict.
I would love to know what you do so we can all learn from this.